For more information call us :

01993 841 660

Do you sell alarms and extinguishers to homeowners?

Yes we do, private houses are covered by different rules to commercial properties, a normal house will only require linked smoke alarms whereas a larger domestic property will come under LD3 regulations and will require monitored detection. Fire Extinguishers are normally a requirement of insurance companies in properties with a thatched roof but are optional in private dwellings. Contact us for a no obligation quote

Contact us for free survey

to receive 10% off invoice for new
comprehensive contracts